What to expect upon your return to The Beauty Studio
We are carefully curating our new normal.
We understand your concerns, so rest assured we will be taking all the necessary precautions to keep you safe.
Please call the salon on 01794 526617 to make an appointment.
Unfortunately, we are still restricted to the services we can offer. After reading through the new government guidelines we have created a shortlist of treatments we are NOT allowed to perform…
All Caci treatments
Eyebrow shapes/lip wax/ chin wax
Eyebrow tints/ Eyelash tints/ Eyelash lifts
Head, neck and shoulder massage.
Please contact us to re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature, are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
Due to limited availability and rising costs, we will be rolling out a new service price list to cover additional costs. There will also be no discounts, loyalty points or special offers for the time being.
Our sense of fun and friendly environment with laughs and giggles will remain in place. Please come in with a big smile that we did it, we got to the new normal and can see each other again.
- Hand washing has always been the best defence against the virus. Upon entering the Studio you will be encouraged to wash or sanitise your hands.
- Social distancing where possible is our new norm. We will have slightly less staff in to enable us to socially distance.
- We have new standards for laundry protocols.
- We will be encouraging contactless methods of payment where possible.
- We have acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested. Please wear a mask to your appointment if you feel comfortable.
- We have retrained the staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practice.
- We will have controlled entry and exit points.
- We will not be offering any magazines or teas – only water and disposable cups.
- We will be arranging the furniture to try and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please come to your appointment alone where possible.
- If you are brining young children, please be responsible for supervising at all times and follow social distancing.