What to expect upon your return to The Beauty Studio
To say we live in interesting times is an understatement. Social distancing, quarantines, toilet paper panic buying!! To put it bluntly, things are not normal out there.
Covid 19 is impacting people on myriad levels and will continue to do so.
Safety still remains a key priority for our customers and we would like to reassure you that we will continue to do all that we can to keep you and the staff safe.
We would like to reiterate government guidelines to wear a face mask in the salon unless requested to remove for certain treatments. The staff are wearing type 11 masks and visors or goggles. Perspex screens are at reception and our nail bars. An additional way to ensure the salon is safe and sanitised – we have introduced a fogging machine which disperses a dry mist to sanitise the air and surfaces.
Businesses globally are experiencing tremendous difficulties to protect their employees and we are experiencing the change ourselves. We are persevering to get through these unprecedented times.
We would like to express our gratitude for your invaluable support. It has been so lovely to see a lot of you back in the salon supporting us. For those of you that haven’t managed to get back in, I can reassure you that we have been thinking of you. Please get in touch – we would love to hear from you.
We have an amazing team here at The Beauty Studio that are here for you, being our best selves with patience, understanding and compassion.
• BE PATIENT
• BE KIND
• BE UNDERSTANDING
Suzanne, Tanis, Hayley, Laura, Becky, Tracy, Georgie, Emma, Haylee and Amy
- Hand washing has always been the best defence against the virus. Upon entering the Studio you will be encouraged to wash or sanitise your hands.
- Social distancing where possible is our new norm. We will have slightly less staff in to enable us to socially distance.
- We have new standards for laundry protocols.
- We will be encouraging contactless methods of payment where possible.
- We have acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested. Please wear a mask to your appointment if you feel comfortable.
- We have retrained the staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practice.
- We will have controlled entry and exit points.
- We will not be offering any magazines or teas – only water and disposable cups.
- We will be arranging the furniture to try and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please come to your appointment alone where possible.
- If you are bringing young children, please be responsible for supervising at all times and follow social distancing.